Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Look For Malaysian Watercolours

We are expanding!

How do you like this new look? To cater to increasing content and higher traffic, I have decided to change the look based on a new template.

If time and financial means permits, I will be hosting this on a new server - hopefully when I get enough ca$h to do it.

In the weeks to come, you will se many improvements made to this site. I won't let the fun out of the bag yet but I promise that the days to come will revolutionise Malaysian watercolours.

All these craziness would not have been possible without your support and to those who have sent words of encouragement, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You are the candles that light up my life and this crazy pursuit as an amateur artist.

Check back again, these few days. You will like what I am going to have here.

2 comments:

Susan Borgas said...

wow it looks very nice indeed..... I always like to have a change every now and then with my own blogs. Good luck when you take your own blog to the next level and I look forward to seeing what happens next. :D

ES Tung said...

Thanks Susan, Am still very much far away from what is intended but getting there. Should be interesting as I hope to turn this into a fullfledged website using both blogging system as CMS as well as traditional website design. Thanks for dropping by.