Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whatever happened to the Putrajaya Watercolour Exhibition?


Someone who read about the Putrajaya Watercolour exihibition held between 5 Aug - 10 Nov 2007 last year which I highlighted in an earlier post wrote to ask me when the results will be released.

I am wondering about it as well since several artists have been informed that they have won and their work would be exhibited.
That notification, made by mail, came sometime in February, I was told. However, to date, I have not heard any more about it publicly.
If you are one of the participants or winners, and would like to know more, perhaps you can visit their website here.
Of if you have the time, call Baharuddin Aziz (Timbalan Pengarah, Jabatan Landskap, Perbadanan Putrajaya,Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya,24, Persiaran Perdana 62675 Putrajaya) at 03 - 8887 7138

No comments: