Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Watercolours Class Art - Update So Far: We have 6, Can we get another 4?

If you recall, I posted an earlier piece on watercolour class art to be organised by a watercolour artist in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.

Like all painting classes, this one will be held outdoor at a venue of the artist's choosing. This will allow for creative expression according to each student's expression and impression.

At the moment, there are already six readers of this blog who have expressed an interest to learn from the artist. I am waiting for four more to hand over the artist's contact numbers to you people to contact.

Note that I am not the person holding the course. I am merely helping the artist to gather this small group. Do not send me any payment. Once the number reaches 10, I will have over your contacts to the artist and you will have to register with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also interest in watercolous,,where i can study? i'm lim from semenyih,selangor.